Managed several technical projects for the Damen Group in a period of 2 years:
– Successful RSA token implementation.
– Successful worldwide iPad implementation with a fully designed and operational off-premise SAAS solution AirWatch (MDM) environment that offers BYOD capabilities and implementing a sales application that synchronizes with SharePoint 2010.
– Successfully made IT related work agreements between yards in Yichang (China), Vinashin (Vietnam) and Gorinchem (NL) to help them work better together.
– Successfully finalized a large Exchange 2010 migration in Gorinchem.
– Successfully implemented of a newly designed (greenfield) AD and corporate worldwide network to centrally host to be determined applications (SharePoint, Exchange, Citrix, IFS etc.).
– Successfully implemented an off-premise cloud solution (ShareFile) for sharing large files as a secure replacement for Dropbox, YouSendIt, etc.
– Successfully implemented the Damen Part Catalog application to be used as an internal reference point on SharePoint 2010.
– Successfully implemented the new AD and Network architecture worldwide. Site by site.
– Successfully implemented a newly designed SharePoint 2013 platform from the ground up including a new customer intranet portal in a new datacenter.
– Successfully implemented newly designed Exchange 2010 environment in a new datacenter (7k+ users).